пятница, 30 июня 2017 г.

3rd Layout for SOD

Hello!
Today I came back with new layout for Scraps of Darkness kit club 'Attic Finds'.

Привет!
А у меня готова третья страничка из майского кита Scraps of Darkness 'Attic Finds'.


For my project I used background paper from 7 Gypsies collection. I added colors using Gelatos, Lindy's mists, Jacquard paint and Tim Holtz Distress Crayon. Then I added background stamping and texture using Kaisercraft stencil included in the Main kit.

В качестве фона я использовала лист из включенной в кит коллекции 7 Gypsies. Добавила цвета, использовав спреи Lindy's, Gelatos, краску Jacquard и мелок Tim Holtz (он легко растворяется водой и, мне кажется, похож на Gelatos). Затем я добавила текстуру, использовав маску Kaisercraft из основного кита.


On the next step I decided to add more texture and used glitters from the previous kits, beads and flakes.

Затем добавила разный глиттер, бисер и хлопья двух видов.


Fore adding more bling to my project I used sequins, rhinestones and liquid drops.

Для добавления блеска использовала пайетки, стразы и жидкие капли.



For the final touches I added splashes.

И финальные акценты - брызги спреями.



I used from the Main kit



Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Emporium Ephemera Pack
7 Gypsies Architextures Findings Adhesive Embellishments: Tin Ceiling Tiles
Prima Wild & Free Flowers: Lost Sienna
Kaisercraft Mini Designer Template: Splatter
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Crayon
Scrapberry's Vintage Circus Metal Charms

From the Elements Add On

Blue Fern Studios laser cut chipboard: Veranda Cage Set

Have a wonderful day!

Хорошего дня!

2 комментария: